1.05.2009

New Years Resolutions

You know you're in for a bad year when you don't come up with New Years resolutions 'til five days in. This year I'm going for the usual spectrum of things that I want but will never happen.

1. Pray more. Two-thousand eight was a bad year for my prayer life. I want to get God's attention; I want him to listen to the things I say.

2. Read through the Bible in a year. Even though this one is always on my list, I gave up on it partway through 2008 because of other reading that I had for school. This year I want to read through the whole thing despite all the Bible reading homework that I'm gonna have.

3. Get in shape. I think this is always on everyone's list, but its on mine for a reason. I wanna get in shape. I wanna be able to play soccer and actually be good at it. I don't want to be the person who always sucks at sports. This one's gonna be rough, but it'll be awesome if it gets done.

4. Become awesome at soccer. I want to start at forward for my society. I currently sit bench and totally suck. I want to play. I want to score.

I think that wraps it up for this year's resolutions. Its a pretty lame list, and its five days late, but oh well. This year can be different. Its still in front of me. I still have the power to change it.

No comments: