1.08.2009

Faith

Faith is hard.

It is.

Its easy to talk about. Its easy to tell others to have it. Its easy when you don't have to trust God.

But when it comes down to just trusting God to do something that you can't do, when it comes to the rubber actually meeting the road, faith is hard.

I need money for college. I don't know where that money is gonna come from. The job I have won't cover it. The economy is bad, especially in Michigan. I don't know how I'm gonna pay for college, and this is just my second semester.

Faith is hard, but I need it; we all need it. I have no choice but to trust God to provide. He promised me that everything I need will be provided.

Psalm 37:25
I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread.

No comments: